One Teaspoon Freebirds II Low Waist Skinny Denim Cobaine
A jean that looks as good as it feels, the classic Freebirds II from One Teaspoon are back in the slick Cobaine wash! One Teaspoon’s staple skinny jean has been whipped up in a super stretchy cotton blend that’ll mold to your shape perfectly! The vintage-looking wash is so fresh, and the raw hems are trending in a big way right now. With the brand’s signature brand patch on the back and bird button on the front, these jeans are the ultimate skinny jean for spring!
Freebirds II are a low-waist, skinny fit stretch jean. Slight dropped crotch and slightly cropped length. Raw ankle hem with frayed cuffs. Cobaine is a classic mid blue wash. Soft hand feel. Low waist, zip fly, and step hem. True to size.
- Stretch Denim.
- Low waist, frayed cuffs, skinny fit.
- Fitted through hip, leg & thigh.
- Zip fly with signature bird button closure.
- Raw, slightly cropped hem.
- Five-pocket style
- Machine wash cold.
- Tumble dry to retain a soft hand feel & to maintain original fit.
- 76% cotton, 20% viscose, 4% elastane
- Model is wearing a 26, height 173cm.
- Approx length including waistband (size 26): 84cm/ 33".
- 26 1/2" inseam; 9" leg opening; 8" front rise; 14" back rise (size 29)
See the 'Drop Waist' measurement in the size chart to determine your size.